- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Candidate’s strong coding and search engine algorithm expertise should help ensure all pages are friendly for search engine bots to easily crawl our site with reduced page load time, easy to navigate breadcrumbs, clean URL structure, etc.
- Optimize website including all sub domains and sub directories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for website.
- Candidate should also have an excellent handle and awareness of personalized and local search.
- Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on performance of targeted keywords. Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc. Blogging experience will be a plus.
- Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM team. XML and HTML sitemap experience.
- Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.