As one of the successful energy company in the world,
we are ideally placed to meet the broadest range of career aspirations.
- Must have relevant experience in software such as Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, Illustrator
- The Graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, mobile apps, advertising, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual 'brand'.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Prior experience in the same field is required.
Responsibilities : Uploading finished products on Ecommerce Platform, Off Loading of expired sale products, Creative Design for Social Media, Print, Brochures, Flyers, Logo Designing, Mobile Apps & Web. To design engaging banners and graphics (static and animated).
[ read more ]
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Candidate's strong coding and search engine algorithm expertise should help ensure all pages are friendly for search engine bots to easily crawl our site with reduced page load time, easy to navigate breadcrumbs, clean URL structure, etc.
- Optimize website including all sub domains and sub directories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for website.
- Candidate should also have an excellent handle and awareness of personalized and local search.
- Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on performance of targeted keywords. Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc. Blogging experience will be a plus.
- Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM team. XML and HTML sitemap experience.
- Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.
[ read more ]
- 2+ Years’ experience developing public facing applications in the .NET environment.
- Proven Experience working with LINQ to SQL
- Proven Experience working with ASP.NET Web Forms
- Possesses strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases
- Strong understanding of Content Management Systems
- Proactive, Motivated and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- Understanding of Restful API’s. Ability to Write and Call a Restful API.
- Experience using IIS. Creating and managing Sites, Pools and SSL Certificates
- Experience working with Source Control. Especially Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of MVC (Model/View/Controller) Design patterns
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Understanding of N-Tier Applications
- Windows Server 2012
- Ability to interact with customers. Providing business solutions that meet our client’s needs.
- Experience developing and maintaining E-Commerce Sites.
- Firm understanding of web standards and technology
- Familiarity with Bootstrap framework
- Proactive and deadline driven; autonomous worker with ability to be highly team-oriented.
- Solid understanding of Web technologies including front-end design and working knowledge of back-end development.
- Must be well-versed in Web standard and technologies and able to respond to user experience (UX) feedback.
[ read more ]
Experience: 1- 2years
- Good business communication skills.
- Experience with editing/ proof reading.
- Should be willing to write/edit/review website.
- Excellent research skills.
- Contribute to branding & marketing initiatives through written copy as per business requirements.
- Ability to write marketing mailers/brochures/pamphlets/
website/ SEO optimized content and other marketing related content.
- Ability to contribute towards company’s collaterals/social media pages
- Conduct adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development.
- Having writing style which is flawless and creatively conceptualized.
- Deadline oriented with strong interpretational skills to answer what works.
- Good team player who promotes out-of-thinking to bring innovation.
- Research aptitude.
- Can think big and new with ability to execute.
- Prior Digital Media/Affiliate Marketing experience preferred.
- Must have worked across multiple verticals.
[ read more ]
- Wordpress theme customization
- Advanced WordPress knowledge
- Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge
- Advanced knowledge with mobile websites
- Advanced PHP knowledge (ability to code custom plugins)
- Ability to convert PSD file into a functional WordPress site with ease
- Moderate experience in LAMP environment
- Moderate MySQL knowledge
- Moderate knowledge and experience with responsive design
- Basic understanding of AJAX
- Responsive website with wordpress experience
[ read more ]